Before we went to Disney World we did the usual thing and Google’d “Kosher Food in Disney World” and was led to the same tired articles from 2017 with outdated information.
We then turned to Disney Dining and after waiting for two and a half hours on hold they looked at the same websites we did and gave the same outdated information.
What’s the best way to know information is outdated? Well, even Disney Dining gave us the name of a restaurant that hasn’t existed in over a year.
So here is what you need to know for finding Kosher meals at Disney as well as what is available (as of 11/14/21)…just note that these are all microwavable airline style meals, and not even remotely “fine dining”.
If you call 48-hours in advance and make a reservation, they can have Kosher food at any Disney restaurant. If you want to walk up and get food, visit the Quick Service Restaurants in the parks, where they should have a selection:
- Animal Kingdom – Satu’li Canteen in Pandora AND Tiffins Restaurant in Discovery Island
- Epcot – Sunshine Seasons in the Land Pavillion
- Hollywood Studios – Rosie’s All-American Café on Sunset Boulevard
- Magic Kingdom – Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café in Tomorrowland
As for the Kosher Certification, it is under Sterling Kosher Catering, which uses the umbrella of the OK. The menu, as we saw at Sunshine Seasons in Epcot was as follows:
- Roasted Chicken Breast with Potato Kugel and Vegetables
- Chicken Strips with Potato Pancake and Corn
- Brisket of Beef With Potato Kugel and Vegetables
- Hamburger Dinner with Potato Pancake and Vegetables
- Hot Dog with Potato Pancake and Vegetables
- Poached Salmon with Yellow Rice and Vegetables
- Macaroni and Cheese
- Kosher Cheese Pizza
- Vegetable Lasagna with Vegetables
- Parve Cheese Cake
Good luck on your quest for Kosher food in the place where pork Dreams Come True!