Every morning I try to get in some word/number games so that my brain can do a little work.
For this I go to USA Today’s website and run through all their games, from the end–>beginning.
The games there are fairly simple to grasp, and some are easier on a daily basis than others, but here is a list of the ones they offer:
- Crossword – Your daily standard crossword puzzle HERE
- Sudoku – The standard 9X9 numbers game that became a fad a few years ago HERE
- Mini Sudoku – A good warmup for your Sudoku, as it’s a simple 6X6 board HERE
- Word Roundup – Word find, with the words being answers to the clues given HERE
- Quick Cross – Simple 4X4 crossword puzzle HERE
- Up and Down Words – A snake style word game, where the last word of one answer, is the first word of the next HERE
- Don’t Quote Me – Rearrange the words to create a quote from a famous person HERE