“What would you do if you won the lottery?”
That’s the popular question going around this past week, with the Powerball swelling to high $$ levels.
Some of the questions to address is:
- What is the first thing you’d splurge on?
- What car would you buy?
- Where would you make your “most used” house?
- Would you give your friends/coworkers any money?
- Would you still work?
Here are my answers to those questions:
- A nice relaxing worldwide cruise
- I would have to decide between the Hennessey Venom GT and the Ferrari F12berlinetta
- San Diego, California
- I don’t know if I’d give money, but I would be a very good friend to have!
I’d also throw an “All Kosher” going away party for myself at work, in return for all the “All Non-Kosher” parties I’ve suffered through. I would serve only really Jewish foods, that I wouldn’t myself eat, to watch them politely suffer 🙂 Gefilte Fish and Liver anyone?
- I would definitely quit my job, but maybe stay on in a freelance role, for when I get bored.