New York City has launched a cool little website to show off landmarks and historic spaces in the five boroughs.
Lots of cool stuff to look at on here including:
- Historic districts (Cobble Hill, Jackson Heights)
- Houses, Buildings and Structures (Sears Roebuck, General Post Office, Coney Island Parachute Drop)
- Interior (Dime Savings First Floor <Dekalb Ave.>, Shubert Theater)
- Parks (Riverside Drive, Ocean Parkway)
- Potential Landmarks that are up for hearings (Pershing Square, Park Slope District)