The 2016 iTunes Festival is continuing last year’s theme of a 10-day affair, instead of the full month of festivities that it used to feature.
The Roundhouse in London will once again be the site (for the 10th straight year) and can be watched on Apple Music.
Some highlights from previous years include Ellie Goulding last year:
and Paramore back in 2013
This year’s lineup features a lot of heavy hitters, and runs from Sunday, September 18 thru Friday the 30th:
- 9/18 – Sunday – Elton John (2nd appearance)
- 9/19 – Monday – The 1975 (2nd appearance)
- 9/20 – Tuesday – Alicia Keys (2nd appearance)
- 9/21 – Wednesday – OneRepublic (2nd appearance)
- 9/23 – Friday – Calvin Harris (4th appearance)
- 9/25 – Sunday – Robbie Williams (1st appearance)
- 9/26 – Monday – Bastille (3rd appearance)
- 9/27 – Tuesday – Britney Spears (1st appearance)
- 9/28 – Wednesday – Michael Buble (1st appearance)
- 9/30 – Friday – Chance The Rapper (1st appearance)
This will be the first appearances for Britney, Michael Buble, Robbie Williams and Chance the Rapper.
It’ll also be the 2nd time headlining for Alicia Keys and Elton John, while The 1975 and OneRepublic have both appeared once before as “Lesser Names” on their previous days of performing (to Bastille and Matchbox Twenty, respectively).
Bastille is making their 3rd appearance, their 2nd headliner, with the third time sharing the day with Emeli Sande and Gabrielle Aplin.
Calvin Harris is on his fourth time around (and third time headlining), after one sub-performance to David Guetta.