27 has been one fun-filled year.
I have fully embraced making the most of life, and not waiting for someone else to make things happen.
Here is a summary of some things I’ve done in the last year:
- Garth Brooks and Trisha Yearwood Concert – By far the highlight of the year, and if I can go to a Garth Brooks concert again, I would want to do it in Richmond, the crowd was insane.
- Last Ringling Brothers Circus
- Monster Jam Triple Threat
- My first NBA game
- Helped launch a new $30Million studio
- Went exploring
- National Museum of the Marine Corps
- Northlandz Trains
- Richmond, Virginia
- Richmond International Raceway
- WCS – Multiple trips to the Prospect Park Zoo, Queens Zoo, Central Park Zoo, and the New York Aquarium
- US Open Qualifying rounds
- Saw the Queen Mary 2
- Many NYCFC games, including their first playoff game, a trip to Legends, and of course those dreaded Red Bulls
- Rangers game, sitting right behind Henrik
- Yankee game, and watched the Judge launch one
- My 9th time at the Brooklyn College Hillel’s Feed the Homeless Thanksgiving Dinner
- Started running. Stopped running. Ran.
- Met a great cast of people
- Alexei Lalas
- Charles Esten
- Charlie Daniels
- Danica McKellar
- Gavin DeGraw
- George Pataki
- Joey Fatone
- Lauren Alaina
- Norm MacDonald
- Robert Kraft
- Steve Spurrier
- 2017 Dog Show Winner
The lesson learned here? Make the most of life, and have fun doing it!