I’ve been having an issue with my Google Photos. Here is my POST on the Google Product Forums, and if anyone here has any ideas, they’d be appreciated!
- Batch/zip download from Google Photos it comes up “This site can’t be reached”.
- Via Takeout it’ll download all photos and no videos (as if they don’t even exist).
- On mobile Photos App, you get the message “Trouble downloading video try again in a few minutes.”
- I am running Android on my phone
- My phone is up to date (both Operating System and the Photos App)
- I have tried videos recorded on different devices
- I have reinstalled the app on my phone
- Videos were uploaded 24+ hours ago
- This is happening to all videos I upload, regardless of size/length