Unless Southwest is running a great priced sale (because you can’t say no to low prices and two free bags), JetBlue will be my airline of choice for the future.
The positives for a JetBlue flight started off great, and just kept adding on, and here are some of their pros, which may have been limited to the Airbus A321, which a lot of their fleet flies:
- Every seat has a TV with loads of free options:
- Sirius XM Radio
- Direct TV
- TV Shows – Including some Amazon Prime Shows
- Movies – Including some of the newest/hottest movies for free, including Spiderman: Homecoming and Wonder Woman at the moment, depending on the route
- Free WiFi – No more having to pay for GoGo or having to download everything in advance, JetBlue’s high speed WiFi is good for whatever you’d like to stream
- Texting? – I can’t tell you how it works, but I was texting on my flight…while in Airplane mode with my WiFi turned on…regular SMS
- Outlets – Every seat had their own outlet, with multiple plug options, so no matter the country you are coming from you wouldn’t need an adaptor
- Snacks and Drinks – They had an impressive amount of free options, and not the typical tiny bags of pretzels and peanuts, instead it was full sized bags of:
- Terra Chips
- Rold Gold Pretzels
- Chocolate Chip Cookies (Abby’s)
- Dunkin Donuts Coffee
- Variety of sodas and juices
- Want to buy some more food? Their lists were long including:
- Warm Compresses – These are surprisingly enjoyable after a six-hour flight
- Eye Masks and Earplugs – Sitting on every seat when you get on for a red-eye flight…and with crying babies on board, and people on laptops, these are godsends.
My future flights will all be searched via JetBlue.com before I look elsewhere.